1. Youve almost rear-ended the car in front of you because you were analyzing a font on a billboard.
2. You get pissed when a free Photoshop brush you download is less than 1000px in size.
3. Youd rather study the paisley pattern on your boyfriend/girlfriends shirt than listen to what he/she has to say.
4. You can use keyboard shortcuts at light speed, blindfolded, but you cant type a paragraph of text without staring at the keyboard.
5. Youve had Software Nightmares, when youve been working way too much.
6. You consider meals interruptions.
7. Youve learned your lesson and stopped using the word final in any file name when saving.
8. You clean your keyboard more often than you wash your car.
9. Youve intentionally given up trying to explain your projects to non-designers.
10. You see CMYK and RGB like Neo sees the Matrix.
11. Youd rather organize your desktop than your sock drawer.
12. When you heard that Adobe was acquiring Macromedia, you had a Design Orgasm.
13. When you look at Album art all you see are grunge Photoshop Brushes. (Then you see the album art a couple minutes later)
14. Youve Photoshopped out a watermark for a comp or mock-up.
15. Youve actually $paid for a font.
16. Youve totally slaughtered a great design concept because the client thinks he/she knows best. (everyone thinks they are a designer)
17. The amount of words youve written with a sharpie labeling burned discs total more than the amount of words youve read in novels.
18. Youve had to explain to a client that a layered file wasnt part of the deal.
19. Youve kept a ragged concert ticket just so you could scan it.
20. Youve nicknamed the OSX spinning wheel. (and not affectionately)
21. You bookmark a resource more often than you have a fun night out on the town.
22. Youve intentionally overbid a project because you can sniff out a bad client from a mile away.
23. You cant go to a restaurant without secretly critiquing the menu design.
24. You have an amazingly huge font collection, and an amazingly short temper.
25. If you had a penny for every mouse click, you would have been a trillionaire 3 years ago.
As seen here